Friday, May 15, 2009

Young Women in Excellence 2009

I have lots of pictures. I love taking pictures of our beautiful young women. We were so proud of the girls and all their accomplishments this past year. You have all done such a wonderful job in your different areas of interest. Thank you for sharing a part of your lives with us.
You all did a beautiful job singing 'I Walk In Faith'. It was such a large group I had to get you in two shots.

Which one is the mother and which one is the daughter? Sierra, you did such a wonderful job with your performance. Thank you for sharing your sweet voice with us. I can't wait to hear more from you.
Cutie girls sharing a moment together.
My ever faithful Laurels. Thank you for being such a support. You'll have to excuse Erin she missed the memo on chruch dress. :) I love you Erin!
Charlamae and Erin B. giving hugs and smiles to our two newest participants. Jose has such a big heart and charming smile.
Well, hello Leanne, what have you got there? Don't you look cute!
Sarah giving me a beautiful smile also. Another of my faithful Laurels. Thank you Sarah.
We are sooooo excited to have Sister Sprueill as our Camp director. Look how happy she is, she will be so much fun at camp. Mother and daughter always adorable.
Hello girls -- hey look there's Riley. Thank you Riley for sharing your testimony of Personal Progress. We are losing Riley to Primary and are very sad to see her go. These girls grow up so fast. :(
Cutie moms!!

Charlamae is that you?

Hope, you sang superbly, that was a very touching piece. Thank you for sharing your lovely voice with us. I hope to hear more in the future.
To end the evening a shared hug amoung sisters in the gospel.
Thank you again, you all did such a wonderful job following through with bringing items to display, preparing and giving talks, (thank you Riley, Sarah, and Erin) and the beautiful music that was shared by Sierra, Hope and all of you. I love you and I am so happy to be serving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment