Monday, March 8, 2010

100 Days Closer to Jesus Christ - Day 17

100 Days Closer to Jesus Christ
Book of Mormon Study
 Day 17

Scripture Study: 2 Nephi 15-19
Scripture Mark and Ponder: 2 Nephi 19:6
Scripture Thought of the Day:
"Behold, I am he who was prepared from the foundation of the world to redeem my people.  Behold, I am Jesus Christ I am the Father and the Son.  In me shall all mankind have life, and that eternally, even they who shall believe on my name; and they shall become my sons and my daughters."(Ether 3:14)
Thought of the Day:
 "No other single influence has had so great an impact on this earth as the life of Jesus the Christ.  We cannot conceive of our lives without his teachings.  Without him we would be lost in a mirage of beliefs and worship, born in fear and darkness where the sensual and materialistic hold sway.  We are far short of the goal he set for us, but we must never lose sight of it nor must we forget that our great climb toward the light, toward perfection, would not be possible except for this teachings, his life, his death, and his resurrection."(Gordon B. Hinckley)

No comments:

Post a Comment