Wednesday, May 5, 2010

100 Days Closer to Jesus Christ - Day 54

100 Days Closer to Jesus Christ
Book of Mormon Study
Day 54
Scripture Study: Alma 30
Scripture Mark and Ponder: D&C 76:22-24
Scripture Thought of the Day: 
"For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: "And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see god: "whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold and not another; though my reins be consumed within me." (Job19:25-27)
Thought of Day:
"As pertaining to Jesus Christ, I testify that he is the Son of the Living God...This I know of myself...and in a coming day I shall feel the nail marks in his hands and in his feet and shall wet his feet with my tears.  But I shall not know any better then than I know now that he is God's Almighty Son, that he is our Savior and Redeemer, and that salvation comes in an through his atoning blood and in no other way. (Bruce R. Conkie)

No comments:

Post a Comment