Friday, March 21, 2014

"Read of the Book of Mormon" Day 5

Personal Progress

Book of Mormon Study
60 Day Reading Plan
Day 5
March 21, 2014

{1 Nephi 17:1 - 1 Nephi 19:24}
Day 5 of 60
Scripture Study: 1 Nephi 17-19
Scripture Mark and Ponder: 1 Nephi 17:3
Scripture Thought of the Day:
"Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him."
(John 1:23)
Thought of the Day:
"One of the greatest blessings we can offer to the world is the power of a Christ-centered home where the gospel is taught, covenants are kept, and love abounds."  Richard G Scott

Optional Study: Read and/or listen to: "For Peace at Home"- By Richard G Scott April 2013 General Conference 
via  my computer is my canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment